18.3.10



in a world there r no names any longer. they have been never there or have been long forgotten or perhaps they have been evicted or stoned to death. it seems as if they have never been there. n u call people whatever u want. u can call them by a word or u can call them by a sentence. or u can poke them or pull their sleeves gently. i seem to think that having no name is not such a horrible thing. names make us anything but exceptional. now that there is no names anymore u can tell ppl apart by other things. like their voices or the way they sit. n i can call u girl with the long hair or u with the hooligan walk, or boy full of freckles or boy with the laughing voice, or girl that moans a lot or little bird or maybe boy with the loud voice that is happy. or maybe i will just touch u. it seems like the perfect way of communication. n i can no longer remember ur name or the fact that u ever had a name. n if u want to sit next to me u can tell me what u would call me or what u call urself.

5 comments:

  1. I am the one you could call little bird :D

    no, seriously. I can see what you mean. sometimes names are just the surface of somebody. but there must be something more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ofc u r the little bird! hahahahaah.
    well this dream felt like names really never existed, it was so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda you need to use this concept somehow. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my godness! you have such beautiful shots on your blog. I think I died a little bit

    ReplyDelete